Our softwood timber is sourced from various Russian and European forests, and is available as sawn 'off the shelf' or machined/milled to your required dimensions. We supply carcassing timber and quality redwood for joinery.
American White Oak and Sapele Hardwood are also available from stock, to be either cut or machined as required. Other hardwoods are available upon request.
Our standard ranges are:
- Sawn Carcassing - Regularised, Graded, Crosscut, Firrings, Cant Rail, Arris Rail, Featheredge, Pegs. (Whitewood).
- C.L.S. Studwork - Ex 50 x 75mm & 50 x 100mm
- Sawn Joinery Timber - 5ths & Unsorted Redwood
Planed Joinery Timber - 5ths & Unsorted Redwood. Including PSE, Quadrant, Skirting, Architrave, Decking, Fascia, Porch Brackets, Window Board and special patterns made to order. (Planed Timber is mostly machined to order so may not be in stock)
- Cutter Irons & Knives - If we do not already have cutters to match a specific pattern that you require, we are able to manufacture cutters to order 'in house'.
- Treatment - Whether it is sawn or planed we are able to treat timber to order as per your requirements. Choices of Clear, Green or Brown pressure treatments are always available. (A few sections of treated timber are kept in stock, in various lengths)
- Knotting & Priming - We also offer a knotting & priming service for planed timber. A water based acrylic primer is available in White. We are happy to offer this service as part of your order or we will also undertake commissions where just priming is needed.
G&C Softwoods are always pleased to discuss your needs and offer options to fulfil your requirements.